With Derby Day less than two weeks away on May 14, we’ve teamed up with Media Makeup so they could show us how to create the perfect Derby Day makeup look.
Get your skin prepped using:
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Primer – Step 1 Equalizer Hydrating
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Foundation – Face & Body
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Concealer – Ultra HD Concealer
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Sculpting – PRO Sculpting Palette
– MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder – HD Pressed Powder
Use MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Matic S-60 all over the lid area and smudge evenly, bringing under eye.
Line lips with MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Lip 25C and apply MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #52.
The Final Look
Makeup artist: Jessica Elmer of Media Makeup
Model: Caitlin of Finesse Models
Photography: Matthew Kroker
Will you be joining us in this year’s CLIQUE Mag Fashion Tent on Derby Day on Saturday May 14 at Morphettville Racecourse?
Purchase your tickets here.