Looking to treat yourself this weekend to a nice lunch? You’re in luck because the Playford Hotel is now offering new shared platters and personal charcuterie boards.
We are in the thick of the cold weather and there’s no better time to go and enjoy the warmth and luxury of the award-winning 5 star Playford Hotel’s lounge bar, offering a new delicious menu for you and your friends to enjoy.
The Lounge Bar Feast menu costs $39.50 per person and includes the below goodies, mostly from local South Australian producers.
- Brioche with Smoked salmon, dill cream cheese
- Heirloom tomato and basil crostini
- Wild mushroom and chevre Bruschetta
- Duck rillette with cornichon
- Olives, seeded mustard
- Section 28 Mont Rouge (from the Adelaide Hills)
- Shaved Prosciutto
- Pistachio caramel tartelette
- Lemon Meringue
- Raspberry coconut entremets
- Coco truffles
Bookings are essential on 08 8213 8844