We all love plants and went crazy at the Plant Sale over the weekend at Queens Theatre. Not only do they brighten our home, but we have now discovered four plants that need to be in your bedroom to help you have a better night’s sleep.
A study by NASA has shown that particular plants can cleanse the air in our homes, while others’ scents are known for their relaxing experiences.
- Added air purification
- Assist if you suffer from regular colds or sinus troubles
- Release moisture in the air, making it easier to breathe
- Clean up the air in your bedroom
- Breathing in your sleep becomes easier
- Emit oxygen through night
- Takes in carbon dioxide
- Filters nasty household toxins
- purifies the air
- removes toxins
- increases humidity of the air
- helps reduce allergies, ease dry throats and sinus problems